The mounting requires a modification of several original parts when you want to a 280th rear tire in conjunction with a 9,5” broadened rear wheel to V-Rod model (since model year 2007 and later ). We offer the kit with this as well as the broadening of the original rear wheel to 9,5” incl. all necessary spacers and the offset front sprocket. The assembling can be done with all our offered rear sections (RRC VH 21 and VH 21.1 and VH 35) as well as with the original rear fender (for these only small modifications are necessary). The delivery of the modified parts happens in the original design, depending on the model, black or polished. For a small surcharge, we are also able to produce black rims with a high-sheen cut in the original design.
The complete kit includes (except of the rear tire):
- Broadening of the original rear wheel to 9,5” x 18”. The surface is available in the designs high gloss polished or matt black (incl. strips orange). Original wheel has to be send to us when you order.
- Modification of the original swing arm incl. the rebuilding of the original optic.
Original swing arm has to be send to us when you order.
- Modification of the original swing arm axle.
Original has to be send to us when you order.
- Modification of the original compensator.
Original compensator has to be send to us when you order.
- All necessary spacers.
- Detailed mounting instruction.
- TÜV certification